Sunday, January 20, 2008

What does it mean?

what is it exactly mean to have a “life”? To have something to look forward to do in the morning? Or does having a life simply mean that you have a relationship with someone else, in which you can confide in, and spend time with? If that is true then having a life is not for everyone, then society is branding those of us who have a desire to live alone and not complete human beings, when in truth they might be more complete than we are.

Does having a life mean that everyday you have something else in your life that needs to be done? Because then you don’t have a life your just busy, and everyone can be busy and have things to do, but still some of those people are still branded with “not having a life”

Maybe having a life isn’t all that it’s cracked up to be, I mean maybe when you have a “life”, you never have any time to your self, your always doing things with other people, always at busy social organizations, making small talk with people who you will probably never meet again, showing them the packaging of yourself, trying to make a good impression, I think that these people who are always going around to these social events feel empty inside, because they show what they are on the outside, but no one ever really gets to know the inside.

Having a life is more than just being in a relationship with someone, and it’s more than just having lots and lots to do, and much more than going to all sorts of parties, maybe having a life means more than all of those things put together

1 comment:

(kirstyn) said...

Having a life means that even when things are going crappy, and I feel like i'm going to break, I know Jesus is gonna be there having my back, loving me. Sometimes its the only thing that keeps me going. But I know that without him, my life would be empty... and all of the business, and the "parties" and fun times would just be stuff to fill up my time. Without him I'd be a fake.