Friday, January 18, 2008

Thoughts

Some time I wonder if i was ever really meant to love
and then it gets me all depressed, because I usually think of the worst possibly things.
I start thinking of what love is like, and what it could be
To be held in the arms of someone you love
to feel their warmth flowing through your body
to feel the reassuring beat of their heart in your head
to actually have a reason to get up in the morning

Then I remember what can happen if you let your self love someone
you can get hurt, you can be killed by their simplest words
and then I enjoy being by my self
because I know that I can trust my self.
I think thats my problem...I don't trust barely anyone

1 comment:

(kirstyn) said...

I truly sincerely believe that if Jesus didn't love us we would not be able to love anyone. Because God is Love and our ability to love is one of the things that makes me continue to have faith.

Also, I think everybody has been hurt. If that stops us from loving, that really makes us miss out on love.

But I don't think that loving someone should be our only reason for getting up in the morning.

One of the things that is so true, but I hate hearing sometimes, Is that life is not about "ME"
And if we think it always is, then it just pulls us deeper into an abyss that we can't get out of.

Anyways, yea ...

K