Thursday, January 17, 2008

What did you do!

Why would you do that? you took away the only thing in the world that I actually care about
you took away my escape from the world that I hate. you took away my soul, you took away my one true friend, who would never ditch, judge, or hate me, you took all this away, and why? because it was funny at the time, what about when there's nothing in the world I feel is left to live for, and the one person who could convince me otherwise is gone, because of you, what then?
what do you expect me to do? tell someone? who? who is there that I can really trust? since you took away my only true friend there is one less.
Now life is empty
Now life is angry
Now life is full of nothing worth while
Now I want to die
....
why would you take away my music?

1 comment:

a said...
This comment has been removed by the author.