Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Getting off chest

Everywhere I look I see people
people who don't know what kind of power they have with in them.
They have the power to make some one's day,
but they also have the power to make people wonder why the even exist.
To wonder if they were mistakes,
wondering if they still could change, something, or everything about them selves,

if it would make any difference at all.
To wonder if they did something wrong, when theyt haven't done anything at all.
To make them not want to wake up, to go to sleep, and stay that way,
and worst of it is that these people that have this power,
don't think twice about it, because it has never happened to them.
so they go through their day, killing people from the inside out.

These people that are dead on the inside go through their day,
trying to hide what is really happening inside of them from everyone else,
because they fear that someone else will destroy,
them even more then they have already been.
These people have no where to go,
these people have no one to go to,
so most of these people keep to them selves.
Not saying much in class, trying to go through life one day at a time.
trust completely shattered
will to live hanging by a thread
dreams the same every night.
just to be loved, to know that theirs some one out there who would genuinely miss them
if they never breathed again
if they were never seen again


I am one of those people, just trying to survive
hanging by a thread, hiding what I truly feel from the rest of the world

I once had a place where I could find refugee from the rest of the world,
within my self, where I was safe to be my self.
but now I can even do that
because I fear what is inside me
something ugly, and unstable, something that isn't me

1 comment:

(kirstyn) said...

This is the kind-of situation where advice sounds shallow, judgmental, or apathetic. And I hate how advice has a way of twisting itself around into something its not.

So I will not give advice.

All I will say is that I would miss them if they were never seen again.

Genuinely.