Wednesday, August 26, 2009

God bless Insomnia

so for the past three of four day's I haven't been able to fall asleep, and since I got my mac it's become a lot easier to write stuff down, so while I'm lying there trying to get to sleep, ideas for songs fall into my head, so here's one of them.


Fingers fly

Ideas splash against the page

set my creativity free


looking back

where did this come from

when did that get in side of me


writing out your love

writing out your life

writing out your song


now the music

what to do

I gotta show you I'm no fool


has to be happy

upbeat, and rhythmical

has to be as perfect as you


Writing out you love now

writing out your life

writing our how great your are

writing out your song


My fingers flying

this time on the strings

let the music take you


close your eyes

take a breath

and see your self like I do


Writing out your love, yea

writing out your life

Writing out your love, yea yea


I've written out your song


don't have music for it mind you, but at least I'm half way there

4 comments:

(kirstyn) said...

What's been keeping you from falling asleep?

Ben said...

i dunno, I can't think of anything of the top of my head, maybe it's something subconcious

Luke Anthony said...

I like the lyrics, they're more, well, lyrical, than previous posts. If you have it, you should also spend much time rewriting old lyrics - after three or four the improvement really shines

sarah said...

YOU GOT A MAC?!