Thursday, August 6, 2009

And I'm sitting here on facebook,
staring at your picture.
wishing hopeing waiting, all in vain
what are the chances that you would be interested in me
why would you spend your time with someone like me
why would you even think of someone like me

why the hell does this always happen
why does my head do this to me
what did I ever do to it

as I sit here wasteing the hours
counting them
ones that could have been spent with her
watching them
trickling down the hour glass
dripping down to the massive mound of wasted time


and theres nothing I can do
nothnig but sit here an write it all out
and even then it barely helps

I think I need a hug

2 comments:

Rachel said...

i'd give you one, but i don't know if you'd accept it.

Ben said...

hmmm, i'd have to think about that....