Sunday, April 20, 2008

I have no clue what to do
all my life I have looked up to you
all my life I have wanted to be like you
because you were my role model
and now I don't know if I can take it
you, just being you
you being perfect in almost every single way
and that makes me look at my self,
I'm not prefect
pssshhh
I'm far from perfect
just looking at me and you ca see flaws
then you look in to my life and there are more flaws
look into my minds and there are more and more and more flaws
and i look at you and
I feel ashamed of my self

4 comments:

Jonathan said...

everybody has their flaws. nobody is perfect. some people's flaws are just harder to see in certain situations...

i like this by the way. what/who is the inspiration?

Ben said...

you

Jonathan said...

...

i'll say it again. nobody (emphasis) is perfect (more emphasis)

Andy said...

the man's right.