Friday, April 11, 2008

I Can Sense The Silence


The Silence is to loud,

in the silence I can hear.
The screams of the dying,
the roar of the fires,
the shouts of the belligerent,
the detonation of the bombs,
the death of the innocent.
The Silence is to loud,
in the silence I can smell.
The smoke from the fires,
the rot from the bodies,
the sulfur from the shells,
the tears in my eyes,
the death in the air.
The Silence is to loud,
in the silence I can see.
The painted machetes,
the passiveness of the world,
the remorse for their heritage,
the anger in the belligerent,
the death in the eyes.
The Silence is to loud,
in the silence I can taste.
The blood on the ground,
the injustice in the air,
the unsatisfaction of an undone job,
the vomit in my mouth,
the death.

if I could just help you,
if I could just take away,
a sense.

If I could take away the touch,
of fear, of pain, of agony
take away the bite of steel,
the snap of bones,
the grasp of death,
I would take away the pain if it wold help,
help me understand

No comments: