Monday, April 12, 2010

C-C-C-Crazy

After watching Crazy Heart this was stuck in my head, so I put it in my computer, now it's here.

personally I think it sounds to much like country to me, but that might just be me


And through the years I've grown a little

(A little less then I probably should)

And though my time is almost over

(I'd make the best of it if I could)

And though I know you will not take it

(I know and trust you will not split)

And though I've seen the ups and the down

(I hope this song will wipe your frown)


Cause I'm slow dieing In a heart beat

slow dieing as I stood

I know my number will be called soon

and I'll have to leave this neighborhood

Slow dieing In a heart beat

slow dieing as the day

there isn't much that you can do

just sit right there and pray

No comments: