Thursday, February 28, 2008

So I haven't written to you in a while, so that's what I'm going to do right now.
I haven't been busy lately, but that's all my fault, I should be doing a lot of stuff, but I just don't do it, I guess that after years of putting stuff off, I don't even realize that I'm doing it anymore, which will screw me over in grade 12, because as far as I've seen from the grade 12's, it's hell on a stick.
That has sorta gotten me down, I don't wanna go to grade 12, maybe I'll just skip it.
well I gotta go, I'll write more later, I promise.

2 comments:

Madeleine said...

i liked grade 12. it made me feel important. of course i had three spares which may have helped.
but i'm sure you'll thoroughly enjoy the experience.
just don't take too many maths or science courses.

Jonathan said...

grade 12 rocks the house! just don't expect a lot of free time. but heck, doing stuff is way more fun than lazing around anyways. oh, and also, don't procrastinate when it comes to choosing universities...