Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Let it Be

Sometimes shit happens, sometimes there's nothing that you can do about it, sometimes you want to scream out loud but the breath doesn't come, sometimes you want to stand strong but you have not the strength, sometimes all you can do if fall, then when you fall, fall on a friend, on a loved one, on someone who can catch you, all you need to know is that you are not alone, no one is alone in the world.

When stuff like this happens remember, this is how it's supposed to be, how God wanted it to be, it may not make sense to us now, but in the end it will be perfectly clear.

Many times I've wondered why God lets this happen and many times my questions have gone unanswered, Many times I've wondered why we go on, but I know that we can't give up, that there is a reason. You just have to stay strong.

God comforts those that go to him, he doesn't turn anyone away, I know that for sure.