Monday, June 16, 2008

Posting......

It has come to my attention that I have written on my "blog" in quite some time so here you go, an post.

ummm, I don't know what to write? maybe thats why i wasn't writing.

I think I have the weirdest taste in music in the world, I can listen to Damien Rice anytime any day, as well as other artists nothing like Damien, like Basshunter, which is Swedish Techno, or Disturbed, which is hard angry metal, maybe it's just me or maybe all of your taste is off.

I think I'm actually going to enjoy working at wonderland, everyone I talk to about it says that it's a horrid job, but I don't see why they would say that?

I have recently developed a taste for Cold Play, just though you'd like to know.

....I don't know what else to write, so that will be all for now....this is my only "normal post"....I just realized that....cool

2 comments:

(kirstyn) said...

Thank you. Finally you posted. I want to take the credit. lol jks. Just cuz you don't like mainstream music doesn't mean that your taste is wierd. I think some of the underground bands are some of the best stuff going.

Hmm. I still don't understand why wonderland would be fun, but maybe because you have friends there or something. I think i'll enjoy my job this summer too.

Coldplay is great.

Jonathan said...

I find most jobs are enjoyable until either:

1) Those in authority over you at the job start to take advantage of the fact that you enjoy the job (aka: giving you crappy shifts and being jerks because they know you'll still work hard)
2) You've worked too long at the job and all it's novelty has worn off (this is usually attributed to #1 happening)
3) You are peer pressured by co-workers and friends to simply complain about how crappy your job is, if only because it's deemed uncool to enjoy your job

Yeah, I thought this up while working for Dad today. That job in particular is probably a combination of all three options...